One of our primary goals at is to develop each child to his or her fullest potential and enabling each student to achieve individual success. We seek children who will thrive in a stimulating, ordered environment that arouses their curiosity, nurtures their creativity and fosters their independence. Along with love and a stable environment, this is one of the child's greatest needs.
At we strive for the fullest possible development of each child according to the philosophy developed by Dr. Maria Montessori. Using the specially prepared environment and scientifically designed material, we nurture the physical, intellectual, social and emotional growth of each child. Our purpose is to help each child develop a foundation of habits, attitudes, skills, appreciations and ideas necessary for a lifetime of creative learning.
The program is offered in an orderly, child-sized environment. Children have the freedom to choose activities which satisfy their curiosity and their sense of wonder for the world, which fosters independence. Children work at their own pace and rhythm to fulfill their needs. The materials engage and stimulate independent exploration and learning. The children become aware that it is their initiative which leads to accomplishment. The child is given instruction of the Montessori-designed materials on a one-to-one basis or in very small groups based on the child's readiness and developmental needs. The materials are attractive, manipulative and self-correcting. The child is helped to develop habits of concentration and perseverance that will permanently establish him as a confident learner.
In order to fulfill the philosophy of Maria Montessori, has established the following goals:
- to develop a positive attitude toward learning
- to develop self-confidence as an independent learner
- to develop habits of initiative and persistence
- to develop sensory motor skills
- to build habits of concentration
- to foster an abiding curiosity
- to foster inner security and sense of order
- to enhance social development
- to develop a child's creative intelligence and imagination
- to encourage grace and courtesy as part of daily life